Administrative / Engineering Tech
This position reports to the Manager of Human Resources, while receiving day to day direction from a Director, Project Manager and / or a Project Engineer.
This position provides project support that includes secretarial and administrative duties to prepare project documents in a well-organized manner for signature(s), processing, distribution and filing according to project standards and procedures. This position involves independent thought. Duties include performing data processing / project support work requiring application or carious work methods and procedures.
- Able to follow directions and use initiative to complete project assignments
- Organize paperwork and follow through on request in a timely manner.
- Copy and distribute project documents.
- Must be able to read, understand and apply procedures.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize takes and work in a team environment
- Keeps other Project Administrators informed of work progress.
- Records hours worked to assigned project number designated by the project manager, project engineer, or responsible team member of the project administration group.
- Dependable, organized, strong attention to details (numbers & accuracy)
- Must be disciplined and proficient in checking all work for errors.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings.
- Experienced in providing excellent customer service skills.