The Project Engineering group is responsible for developing and achieving the engineering project team goals, by working closely with the client and leading the design team. These are the individuals who look ahead, anticipate and remove hurdles so all departments are continually advancing the project. They integrate Engineering with Project Controls, Procurement, and Project Management, both internally and externally. The Project Engineer is often considered the glue that holds the project team together.
Fitting the Pieces Together
These skilled associates are Project Management Professionals, and they approach each project with this methodology at the foundation of everything they do. Monitoring and controlling the project, coordinating all disciplines, recognizing deviations, and presenting solutions to the project manager are at the core of day-to-day activity. C&I understands that successful project management leads to repeatable, quality results.
- C&I Project Management and Engineering Instructions
- Weekly and Monthly Project Progress Reporting
- Project Budget Tracking and Forecasting
- Project Schedule and Activity Management
- Project Scope Management and Deviation Tracking
- Vendor Submittal Management and Review
- Action Items and Issues/Decisions Tracking
- Lessons Learned System