Accurate design ensured.
At C&I Engineering, most of our projects are right in the middle of our customer’s operating units. Often, these units are already so congested that there is little room to add any new equipment. Our design teams produce precise 3D models that detail exactly how our project will be installed in such tight quarters. There is no room for error. Having a high quality scan is essential!
That’s why we created our own scanning team. Not all laser scans are created equal. We ensure that the scan has the exact dimensions, the exact locations, and the exact details we need to build an accurate model. We do not just create a survey; we don’t have to ask the engineer which points are most critical – we already know. We are both the creator AND user of the scan.
Benefits received of C&I producting your 3D Laser Scan:
- C&I’s in-depth, 3-phase Quality Assurance Program ensures all details are precisely captured and input into the final model.
- Accurate and interactive scans are produced, allowing you to make informed design decisions.
- The latest technology is utilized to complete the job quickly and efficiently.
- All of our field personnel are TWIC certified and go through rigorous C&I safety training. Site-specific training is also received to ensure safe practices are understood and any potential dangers are recognized and minimized.
- As a non-invasive process, scanning allows for important data to be captured from a safe distance without erecting any scaffolding for hard to reach, potentially dangerous areas.